Thursday, July 2, 2009

A Quarter Of A Century Has Come And Gone

It is amazing how time flies right past us, isn't it?
I realize that 25 isn't exactly "old", but I most definitely feel like I am becoming old. It seems like it was just a few months ago and I was graduating high school, determined to dominate the world. But alas, here I am. Still a pawn in this game called life.
In other news, I will be hanging out in the 7th row of the 311 concert this 4th of July in Atlanta!
I. Can't. Freaking. Wait!
Everyone, have a safe and happy 4th of July!

3 comments:

Jess said...

WAIT. WTF. How come you didn't call and REMIND me that it was your birthday?!? Why don't you make grand announcements like I do?! I announce that shit all month long!

Organic Meatbag said...

I know it seems bad, but hey, at least you're 25 and not 35 like yours truly...hehehehe...
and happy belated birthday!

Mitzy said...

Meat - Thank you! And thanks for checking out my blog!