Look at what Jess left at my doorstep!
Apparently there are a few rules to adhere to with this award. I will try my best...
First, link back to the person who gave you the award.
Next, give the award to 10 other bloggers.
This is going to be challenging because I do not know very many people on here and a lot of the people I would like to send it to, I think Jess has already given it to them. Oh well, they will just have it twice!
1. Larkin - Because she rocks like that.
2. Jess - Because she gave it to me, and now she will have been awarded it 3 times!
3. Sunshine - Because I love reading her blog and admiring her photos.
4. Organic Meatbag - Because we share a mutual hatred for Rachel Ray.
5. Kat - Because she started the "Dear So and So" series and I love it!
6. Lilligirl - Because she rocks and saves doggies.
7. Ivy - Because she is funny as hell and needs to write a new blog already!
8. Mama Dawg - Because she is awesome.
9. Captain Dumbass - Because he has the most random and entertaining blog ever.
10. Trooper Thorn - Because he gives me something to look forward to on fridays... Demotivational Friday!
Ha! I think that covers the whole 10 blogs I am following right now!
Third, list 10 honest things about yourself.
1. I am half Hungarian and half Italian.
2. I am super passionate about animals.
3. I wanted to be a forensic pathologist when I was in high school. (Before CSI and all that crap came out.) But my fear of death kicked in and kinda put a stop to that ambition.
4. I am a pastafarian. RAmen!
5. 311 is my favorite band. Ever.
6. Three things run in my family: Alcoholism, Bi-Polar disorder, and Cancer. Luckily I have not acquired any of these. Yet.
7. My grandmother was super smart, and an alcoholic. She did everything from running a small magazine publication in Florida to running an escort service, to being the secretary for the Ambassador of the Republic of Chad. After she died, my mom found the original invitation to the funeral of John F. Kennedy! It has the official presidential seal and everything.
8. I have one younger sister. Her and I couldn't be more different.
9. I have one dog, Pullo, and 2 cats, Daisy and Henry. All 3 are spoiled beyond belief, and Henry is a binge eater.
10. And lastly... Wild Wing Cafe is my most favorite place to eat and hang out.